- Places of unforgiveness towards others, ourselves and situations
- Places of willful sin (knowing the difference between right and wrong and still choosing to do a wrong)
- Places of choosing fear over love
- Places of addictions of any kind-trying to fill our God’s spot with something apart from God
- Places of abuse of any kind done to us
- Places of unworthiness or thinking we are not good enough for God to love us
- Places of faithlessness/hopelessness
- Places of high negative emotions such as extreme, prolonged grief with the death of a loved one
“When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.” (Matthew 12:43-45)
This puts the responsibility back on the shoulders of the one who is asking for help. This is their spiritual walk with God and Fr. Billy is walking alongside them in their journey.
This is done through a more active prayer life, going to Church/Mass/Temple, reading Scripture, taking Communion, and brightening the home.
You can brighten your home by getting rid of the things that dim your brightness:
- things that don’t make you feel good about yourself or others.
- things that are not of love
- things from garage sales or antiques that can carry negative attachments and don’t feel Holy or loving.
And replace them with things of great brightness!
- drawings or paintings your children or grandchildren have made
- Holy things, pictures, a Cross or Crucifix (especially helpful over the head of each bed and door way)
- items that bring a sense of beauty and love (flowers, things of nature that inspire and remind you of God’s goodness)
God loves you and will aid you on your journey, will do the battle for you on your behalf and will assist you to brighten that you may hear Him more clearly and be well led.
Do not be afraid!
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)
To receive a Deliverance by phone
To receive a Deliverance by email